As part of our collection of budget friendly meal idea’s, Jessica shares the recipe of her Chicken and Avacado Pasta.
This is one of those throw together quick easy dinners for busy days and most ingredients can be chopped and changed depending on what you have in the fridge.
- Cooked shredded chicken – roasted, smoked or fried (left overs are perfect)
- Bag of pasta (any kind cook as per instructions)
- 1 or 2 Ripe Avacado’s diced
- Grated Cheese approx half or one cup
- 1 tomato finely chopped (you can use sun dried or cherry tomatoes also)
- Just throw all in a bowl stir and serve
You can also mix it up by adding cooked mushrooms or bacon or replacing the cheese with 1/3 tub of cream cheese or cottage cheese.