Mamalicious offer antenatal breastfeeding education, specialising in small groups, to equip pregnant women with the knowledge and skills they need to get breastfeeding off to a good start.
Breastfeeding courses available at least monthly in the Wellington region and in the Kapiti Coast.
Mamalicious courses cover:
- How to position and latch baby on
- How your body makes milk
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- Being skin to skin with your baby
- What to expect from your breastfed baby
- Overcoming challenges
- Supporting a breastfeeding mother
- Where to get ongoing support
Uniquely, they also provide postnatal support as part of the programme.
Tutors host informal drop-in sessions where our new mothers are able to access encouragement, support, and advice after the birth of their babies.
For details of upcoming course dates and to secure your booking, you can email the Mama-Licious Team on [email protected] or you can phone Chris on 04-232-1970