HOTmilk always ensures the following standards are met for every bra they design:
- No underwire. This is because underwires can restrict the growth changes in breast size and shape during pregnancy, and restrict milk flow during breast feeding.
- Soft cotton linings ensure absolute comfort and support.
- Seam construction ensures no rubbing or chaffing. This is important especially in the cup as the nipple area can be very tender.
- Easy maternity clips which you can use with one hand as you will probably not have both hands free at the time.
- Strong power elastane in the back panels for extra support. This type of fabric ensures you get the best fit.
- Wider bra straps and back adjusters for larger sizes. Larger cup sizes must have the best support possible especially at the breast feeding stage as the breasts will be heavier.
- 6 rows of eyes at the back provides expansion in the diaphragm.
- Plus sizes and full figure support up to 20H
- Petitie sizes from 8A
- Fabrics and laces are carefully chosen to provide maximum support and comfort.
- Exquisite matching underwear.
- Beautiful feminine styling in line with European trends and we make sure every attention to detail is met.
You can order all of the HOTmilk Bra styles from our webstore, we ship worldwide and can help you find what you need.